Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

WRONGLY ACCUSED VICTIM


I was cruely tortured by police without any reasons.
Last two hours, they whipped all over my naked body.
I shouted like an animal.
I was a normal person. I was not a terrorist. Not a criminal.
But they said ....
I was a suspect who set the bomb at the airport.
They abducted me while I waited for my flight to way back home from my business trip.
They suddenly torn apart all my cloths in the basement of police head quarters.
I was totally humiliated. They searched every inch of my body for evidence, even they put the big forceps inside my ass. Now I had only loin cloths, not enough to cover my big body.
While they tortured me, their eyes were showing satisfaction to my screaming. Looking happily to my shaking muscles .
I shouted like a baby.
"No....No....I didn't do anything. I am not a terrorist. Please....stop....stop...Ahhhhhh!!!"
But their interrogation was non-stop.
"Where are the other bombs ? Where're your friends ? Tell me big boy. Or you want more pain?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That piece of meat needs more, much more. Brand him and let him feel the pleasure of being roasted alive.

Anonymous said...

xbdiksmwvfnzfskcwtmb, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo Scanner, fuYfXDw.

Anonymous said...

superbe les marques de plaies sur son torse il faut lui retirer son cache sexe afin de maintenant le faire crier et pleurer davantzage en appliquant des tortures sur ces organes genitaux il faut rendre se male plus docile