Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

TIT TORTURED BOYTOY

I never had nipple rings at all before I was captured by this sadist male rapist.
He said I had a very big pinky nipples that made him arouse.
He just squeezed and pinched them hardly in last whole hour. My tits became ...
bigger,
more bigger.... He punched with a big bored needle savagely. One after another.
I never shouted at that time.
He tied my nipples with chains and pulled up them strongly.
This time I couldn't resist firing pain from my both nipples. I cried out loud.
"Please, please don't do this, ah...ah..."
"Don't worry my slave boy, I will not drop off your beautiful big tits. Not this time...."
He laughed at me and said.
"Ha Ha Ha ...not this time, later I will bite these things off by my own teeth"
He pulled the chains again. "Urgggg...."

No comments: