Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

WHIP STRONG PRISONER

"Want to tell me now ? Hmmm....Bad boy? Want to tell...?"
''I don't know. I don't know anything"
''Don't lie to me. You are a very popular mafia gangstar. Where is your boss ? Tell me before your body is breaking into pieces"
"Kill me! I'll never ....
tell you"
"We can kill you very slowly, you know ? Very painfully"
''Fuck you asshole !"
"Oh...your voice's still strong. You think your muscles are made by steel ?"
''I am not afraid you. I afraid nobody"
"Ok...you want another hundred lashes...you got it Bastard! Try to scream out loud this time....ha !"

2 comments:

marzattax2001 said...

This is a great leaf out of the books of Baron, Borg, Pax and others of great stature. It will be with real pleasure that we finally see Brad Pitt thoroughly mistreated. One would love to see equal horrors meted out to the likes of Chace Crawford, Ian Somerhalder, James Marsden, Zac Efron and et al.. I have quite a list for you. Cheers and congratulations

Hell Angel said...

Thanks a lot for your encouragements Marz ! And for the list. Surely we all have same taste and cravings like you, Ian Somerhalder ? What a gorgeous hunk ! He's my 1st choice to be enslaving on my blog. Still collecting his original photos. Please stay close here.