Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

BARE BLOND BOY

Someone kicked me to wake up.
''Hey....beautiful slave boy, wake up....it's time to serve your service''
I saw two hairy muscular legs surrounded me.
Now I found out why they captured me. Oh my god.....
they are gang rapists.
The other man said, "You are a sex slave now, my baby. Wake up, it's time to open your tight virgin ass!"
When I looked to those big two guys and their big cocks, I realized my hell will come in next few minutes.
I was tied securely by big steel chains. I cannot break away.
Now I became a sex toy in the hands of male rapists.
These big guys looked over my ripped body deliciously and said that.
''Hey, look his body , so....perfect to fuck, right ? Hairless, athelectic, pinky skin....Good !"
''Also he was blonde. Hey....sexy slave, we really want to fuck you now. Open your ass !"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joli esclave qui va etre viole par deux males bien virile si son cul est vierge il va avoir une dechirure de son anus car il vont le prendre de facon violente avant de s occuper de son cul vu sa position a terre ideal pour lui envoyer des bons coups de pieds dans ses balls c est un bon debut de dressage pour devenir un objet sexuel