Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

SEX SLAVE SOLD

''Why...Why...Why you tied me up and torturing? ...What did I do wrong ?"
I asked this big muscular guy. He laughed and beat me again with his chains.
''Slash..."
"Urggggg....."
But I heard he answered.
"What did you do wrong....ha ?
Wrong thing is your body and your face. Look at yourself. So perfect handsome face....ha....? With sexy ripped body ....these made you a sex slave"
"What...? Sex slave....?"
I shocked what I heard. He beat me again twice.
"Slash !!....Slash !! ...."
"Ahhh....Ahhhh....Please....Please stop"
''No...never....I bought these beautiful face and body to torture. I paid a very very high price to get you, understand....? Cry....cry out loud my baby boy! Cry....!"

3 comments:

jayiijay said...

Love the way you write, succinctly but effectively, how your hot handsome victims don't understand why they are being beaten, how they plead for mercy. Great stuff. Hoping for more 2 (or more) on 1 gutpunching. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This site is great !!
thank's.

bergamote said...

Hi George,
This is a top site, very exsiting.
Thank's a lot;

jc