Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

HANG HIM HIGH


"Bang"...."Bang"....."Bang"
"Ah...Ah....Ah"
The hard wooden board hit my bare abs strongly.
Now I felt numb all over my frontal.
Another torturer beat me with his ....
big gloved fist.
"Bump"...."Bump"...."Bump"
"Urh..."
I couldn't shout anymore. My naked ripped body was shaken under my stranded hand.
I couldn't move all because all my hands were tied tightly above my head.
My muscles were now bruised and red. I knew I was now like a hanging torn meat from a hook.
I hardly heard my torturer shouted.
"You want more..you want more ? This plate or that fist ? choose one"
"Ha Ha Ha..."
They laughed.

3 comments:

jayiijay said...

Wow. An extremely handsome stud with lean perfect abs, on display to the fullest, being gutpunched by two goons. I'm in heaven. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

il faut lui porter des coups de poing dans son gros renflement pour le faire pisser du sang des bons coups dans ses couilles un regal !!

Anonymous said...

LUI OUVRIR LE SCOTUM POUR LUI SORTIR UNE BALL ET LUI APPLIQUER DES CHOCS ELECTRIQUE SUR SON TESTICULE SORTIE DU SAC ET EN SUSPENSION SEULEMENT TENU PAR SES CANAUX
TORTURE TERRIBLE POUR UN MALE MAIS EFFICACE POUR LES INTERROGATOIRE