Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

AFTER BEATING BUM


"Let's fuck him"
After I was beaten like an animal, one of my torturer said.
My body was so painful all over every inch of my muscles. My totally naked body was...
flat on the floor. Actually I was beaten nearly two hours by two big muscular guys.
"It's time to fuck"
He said again, looking to my bare butts deliciously.
But my other torturer didn't agree.
"No, let him introduce more harder one"
He was raising his straight black rubber stick. Oh my ! It wasn't really happening.
He looked thoroughly my whole muscular naked back and rounded twin butts.
And said "He is straight, so he must have a virgin ass ! very very tight ass. Let put this one first, then we can fuck him easily, ha ha ha ha"
"Yes, good idea"
Oh my god,he put it into my ass. So hard ! So painful. I shouted like a boy.
"AHHH !!! Please Don't ! Don't"
They said me back nicely.
"it's just first one inch, my boy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vraiment super la sodomie qui vas l attendre il a raison d avoir peur son trou vierge vas etre bien dfilate il fazut lui enfocer le baton le plus loin dans son cul et tourner le baton des qu il est a l interieur pour lui dechirer son anus il va etre bien viole apres

Anonymous said...

APRES L OUVERTURE DE SON CUL BIEN DECHIRE LUI INTRODUIRE DE L ELECTRICITE A L INTERIEUR POUR BIEN LE FAIRE GEULER