Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CRUCIFIED MUSCLE MAN

 
"THOG..."
''ARRRGHHH...."
"THOG..."
"Arrrhh...."
Another hit....to the nail....which is fiercely dipping into my foot...
Actually they are hitting on both sides of my legs. My God !
Every deepening steps, I feel unbearable pain & suffering.
My whole naked body is shaking and trembling
with pain.
These pain from my foot ends are even shooting up to my head. I cry...I cry like hell.
''Please....Pleassssssse....stopppped"
I beg. But my tormentor are laughing with satisfaction.
Fucking sadistic bastards !
I heard all of their laughs....hitting sound of their hammer with nails' heads, 
....crispy broken sounds of my own bones...Jesus!...Where's the god ?
I passed out one time after they nailed my hands on this wooden crucifix. 
Same pain. Same sufferings.
I thought this torture was ended after my muscle chest was stretched with these nails inside my palms.
But it was not enough for them. They continued to my feet.
"THOGG..."
"ARRRH..."
Now I was in eagle-stretched position on a crucifix with nails on my extremities, like a lab animal on a operating table.

2 comments:

jayiijay said...

More great stuff. All I want to do is punch the handsome hairy hero in the stomach do add to his woe. Thanks!

Jay said...

Hi George. Your blog has been quiet for awhile, no doubt you are busy, but just wanted to say I love your stuff and am hoping you give us more! Thanks!