Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BASE BALL BAT

''Don't make him move...bro...I want to beat his dick... this time"
One of my torturer said to the other guy.
This guy was stretching my legs with his tied ropes from my ankle.
"You...all...Fucking Assholes..!"
I shouted and cursed them. I could only shout.
My hands were also tied behind the big concrete pillar.
My strong muscular body was now useless...
and defenceless. Only to accept their mindless torture.
After all these cruel beatings with a baseball bat to my every inch of my muscle fibres...
I thought my totally naked body was broken into pieces...softened like soaked paper...
flat on the floor...But they still want my beg for mercy which was not in my mind...Never!
''Booorkkk..."
"Oppps..."
Base ball bat hit on my six-pack abdominals...I gushed out the air from my stomach.
He grabbed my hair and held my head back.
"You are a stubborn..! So...this time I'll beat your big hard cock...On the shaft...You might shout...like a baby"
"Ha..Ha..Ha...Ha..."

2 comments:

jayiijay said...

Fantastically hot hero. I can feel the bat in his gut, and the look on his blood-spurting face is great. You have a great eye for handsome guys to work over. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

great stuff mate you really know how to do a great pic
a lot of people love this stuff and you are doing it well
dont be discouraged if you dont get a lot of posts people are bnaicly incredably lazy
i can asure you u are gibing a lot of people joy
tad studbuster