Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BARE FOOT KICK

 Non-stop kicking session....to my totally naked torso.
This is a cruel torture. I don't know how long I can resist to these strongest jerks of musculine feet.
I have to moan...shout...like an injured animal.
"Bamm..."
''Arghhhh...."
''Take another one...dog!"
"Bongggg,..."
"Ah..."
Their long hard feet drop on my belly, sides, on the ribs...
everywhere.
When they kicked me between my chiseled chest, it was the most painful stab.
Blood were coming out from my throat. And I choked.
My body was helplessly hang with the cuffs and chains from my wrists.
I was stripped to be like a new born baby. But my torturer were also same.
My naked body was bending backward and forward every time throwing their bare feet to me.
I could not breathe...not a breath...My eyes were now becoming cloudy...
Let me pass out ...even just for a while...to escape from this endless pain...

2 comments:

jayiijay said...

You really capture what this poor beat-up hero must be feeling inside. It makes his torture that much hotter. Great stuff, thanks!

Anonymous said...

ne pas oublier des coups dans ses testicules il faut les faire remonter a l interieur de son bas ventre ideal pour une plus grande souffrance