Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BARBECUED BEEF

"Arrrggggh..."
My whole naked body was twisted with pain from my back.
One torturer was sticking a heated iron bar on my back muscles. What the Hell !
The pain was enormous...sharpest...unbearable...Fuck !
"Tell me...Boy ! Tell us...where's your brother?"
The government want my brother who is a rebellion leader for a long time.
They caught me and locked me up in this ....
torture chamber last whole night.

They whole night, they tortured me in several methods to get any information about my brother.

But now, tortured by fire was the worst part above all kinds of torturing techniques.
The worst part of my life too.
"Arrrgh...Fuck you !...Fuck you all bastards.."
I shouted...I cursed... to release out my agonizing pain.
But it couldn't help anymore. Another big muscular guy was putting hot red cigar tip to my Nipple!
"Ahhhhhh...."
Pain from nipple was shooting up to every painful nerves on my body. I screamed like an animal.
Yes...now I was a real animal, served to be a barbecue beefcake.
But I would never broke a word.
''Fuck you all...I'll never tell...never...where my brother is.."
''Oh...you are strong boy...so far strongest...good! There're a lot of more hotter hell...kid...be still strong"
"Yes..we'll make you a living barbecue now...Your beautiful big muscles are very good to cook..man !"
They laughed. They were very happy in this kind of torture. Seeing me crying...my body shaking...
Same time they burnt my skin on back & front.
"AHHHH..." I screamed out loud. I smelled my own flesh burning. And I passed out.
Dropped into a black hole with the most extreme sufferings.

4 comments:

jayiijay said...

Barbequed beefcake indeed. Love his handsome face, love his long lean torso, including the very light hair on the abs, great detail. And sadistic torturers. Great stuff. Thanks!

Pepe said...

Geat! A beautiful boy taken a brutal torture... He knows that the next level, the second level of 20 levels of pain prepared for him, will be "nipple branding", but his heroic decission is: "I WILL SUFFER BUT I WILL NOT TALK!"

Anonymous said...

Great image, especially the face.If it is 20 levels of torture this youngster will start singing like a carnary after about Level 5.
And just wait until (Level 20) they start emptying his sack.

Again, great image.

Anonymous said...

le prisionnier bien muscle vas t il resiter encore plus longtemps a la brulure de cigare et au fer chauffe
la prochaine etape ca vas etre ses mamelons et si il ne parle toujours pas je ne donne pas cher de ses couilles quant il vlont lui appliquer le fer sur chacune de ses balls et peut etre l introduction du fer a l entree de son trou du cul apres il va bien parler