Featured Post

Hell Angel : Story of the Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

PUNCH HIS SIX-PACKS


"Bump...Bump...Bump"
"Ahh....Ahh....Ahh..."
Bare fist of this big guy dropped continuously on my belly. I tried to harden my abs. But ....
they beat me like a sandbag.

Yes, they were also members from my gym. They are profession boxers.
The day, I was late to finish my daily body building , they hit me behind my head in the shower room and knocked me out.
When I gained conscious, I was hanged from the fence with chains on my both hands.
Why ? Why ? they tied me up and beat me so hateful.
They hated me so much. They shouted while they tortured me.
"You think your body's so perfect ? Hmmm? Here for your perfect abs...one punch"
"Ah..."
"Here for your perfect pecs...one punch"
"Bump"...."Ahh..."

4 comments:

jayiijay said...

Hey, thanks for the great story and great pic. Great new blog, looking forward to more! Thanks!

Hell Angel said...

Thanks Jay, I also reply to you on hotjobberpunishment. Please keep enjoy here, next month will have more fun.

jayiijay said...

Can't wait to see the Hell Hero story, the preview is fantastic! The way that two huge thugs each hold Brian's arms tight behind his back leaving his ripped torso exposed for gut punishment and more is smoking. Thanks George, looking forward to February!
P.S. Not sure where else on the blog to post comments.

ED said...

Man love to go into combat with you guys and squeal